Realizing Lee Seung Gi?


I have to admit i was never a fan of Lee Seung Gi to  begin with.  I have seen him in four dramas and am currently watching one. King2HeartsThe Greatest LoveMy Girlfriend is a GumihoShining Inheritance and Gu Family Book.



I saw his cameo in The Greatest Love. It was a funny bit.



The first time i saw him was in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and at first i thought hmm he's really ugly. That was my first impression of him. I  got through that drama because it was good. I enjoyed it. O kay i made it through because my baby was in it No Min Woo. He is all i could see in that drama (i'm sorry).






I then proceeded to watch Shining Inheritance just because it seemed fluffy. And i quite enjoyed it. Seung Gi did a good job in it.


After that i saw King2Hearts and that took me a while to get through to the end because Jo Jung Suk was killed and that just pissed me off. I eventually finished it and it was a good drama. I mean it's not up there on my top list but it was good.



And now he's in Gu Family Book as the son of a sexy Monster. He is playing the heck out of this role and suddenly dare i say Lee Seung Gi.

I have seen the light and well i'm giving it to him, he is one cute guy with adorable traits.

 














Comments