The Hype around Lee Min Ho

Annyeong yeorobun

I have come across a couple of posts and a trend that seems to be going around...the Lee Min Ho craze. I really dont get the fascination with him. I tried to see what others see in him but i guess i'm the only person who doesn't get it.


I admit he is good looking but not in the way his fans make you believe. I have seen him in three dramas and they were okay for the most part. I Am SamBoys Before Flowers andPersonal Taste.
In boys over flowers he was annoying most of the time but that's the character. I was more interested in Kim Bum's character like for real.
In Personal taste the whole gay thing lol but his acting there was better.

I couldn't bring myself to watch Faith. The first episode bored me to lord knows what and the reviews i heard and read about it were not promising or motivating enough. His acting is not really one i would rate highly but he is good looking that i'll give him.

I gave city hunter a try and couldn't get through it either. The acting was kinda mediocre.
He is a good kisser though. From personal taste hubby hubby... besides that meeehhhh

Hopefully in Heirs which is set to air in October we'll get some really awesome acting.

Comments

  1. I think you get it ........ and I think really would like some of it! You give yourself away shamefully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment