Shinhwa "This Love" MV Reaction


Ok i have seen this video like five hundred times already in the last 4 hours. And it is a keeper. They might have just out done Venus in my book. But Venus will still remain the in my heart because that's how i became a shinhwa fan...oh my feels


The dance moves OMG they were so sexy. I can't say anyone out did anyone because they all did their damn thing.

Eric oppa i still had a special eye out for you....lol. Sexy moves and awesome expressions. I especially loved the hand gestures to the piano bits.

And the outfits were great. Flexing and moving in those suits ugh Yup they are sexier than ever......Shinhwa can't do no wrong in my eyes :D

How many times have i used the word sexy here??? Shinhwa just brings out the perv in me lol.

Fujii Mina...notices her in the vid..love her

Min Woo looked hella sexy in all his parts ..mmmm


Here you go the vid. Was totally digging the vogueish moves. So stealing them lol






Comments