Nine Times Travel ep 18


Is this what you are going to do to us Nine writers??? It's bad enough we have been put through 17 episodes of waiting and major cliff hangers for you to leave us at episode 18 with this mess.



So this episode was somehow focused on on day, which is the day they were supposed to get married. I am loving the dress though. Has that greek goddess feel to it.

My heart cannot take it anymore. How dare you toy with me??........ok i need to stop lmao.


So we are hanging at the point where Sun Woo "dies". On the day of his wedding and he is stuck in the past. It's not fair that the bad guy gets a good feeling that they are even now...I thought that line was bullshit if anything.
His buddy ol'pal just love him to bits. I admit at one point i was iffy about this guy turning on him but the writers kept this friendship so far and i love it. 
His brother lord how many times did he die?? I dont thing he was meant to live past a certain age.

He kill tries to cover up a murder, blackmails his brother and takes over a company that's not his and he will chill with a good feeling....really though???
Wanjeon psycho 

He better get a rough ending and Sun Woo cannot die, Andwae ........

So yea this wait is going to eat at me and it will be over next week ugh drama gods pls deliver.......Amen







Comments