She is wow Ep 1&2

Annyeong, It's 5 in the morning and i still havent slept. I stated this drama earlier and am two eps in and wow. Not many people are following it maybe because it's not really hyped like other dramas but it's really good.

My drama baby told me about it knowing i love fluffy dramas nothing with majore seriousness and no hotties...that's a no no for me. She called it for this drama.

Only 12 episodes?? Thats's all i needed to hear and it took all of .8 seconds for me to hop on this drama. 2 episodes in and i'm loving it. It's the typical drama with your normal irritants but then there's a lovely twist in the drama and i'm loving it. 

This is a TVN  drama and i generally tend to like their dramas the story lines are daebak. I'm totally loving the main lady and her son. He is just cute and her character is really on point. The kid's character could care less about what's going on in the family and i just love how nonchalant he is lol. He's from BIA4 maybe that's why i liked him extra subconsciously lol 




The plot of this drama:

 A satirical drama about how the popular announcer Gong Jung Han and top actress Jo Ah Ra pretend to be a close couple on the outside when they′re full of their own problems, a typical show-window couple who attempt to protect their elegant lives made of bluff and their neighbors' lives shown pleasantly.--HanCinema

It sorta reminds me of an American movie with Bruce Willis in it. Anyway there's a sexy neighbor and an un expected gay lover that hooked me immediately....haha. I still cant get over the 12 eps ugh. It will be awesome to have more dramas like this because the 24ep dramas and the 50 ep ones are starting to take a toll lol.
I'm enjoying this drama. It's refreshing and interesting so give it a try.

Comments