A Hundred Year's Inheritance (AHYI)


Where do i begin with this. Okay so this is a fifty episode drama so it's going to have it's draggy parts. That aside, i am faithfully following this drama. 















I have to admit i did not expect this to be as captivating as it is. I started it because of my love of Eugene's works and that of Lee Jung Jin .


AHYI has everything built into it, more than one love story, the evil mother in law, the crazy sister in law who is also the psycho one sided lover, the dumb mama's boy, the adorable parent, the hot guy, the bickering family members,....you name it and it's in this drama. There are so many stories going on it's hard to get bored with it. 


We are basically at the half way mark with this drama. At episode 24 the pace is good and the writers have done a very good job of keeping me for one captivated and have kept me coming back. I love the two main characters and if Eugene was not already married i would totally ship her and her costar but her husband if hot and i love their coupling so my shipping will stick to the characters. 


Eugene's character is Chae Won and she's a divorce but her ex-husband's family will not leave her alone. For one reason or the other they just end up meddling in her newly found single life after basically driving her out of her marriage. 












The person that plays Chae Won's sister in law is the same chick from yellow boots. I believe she's built for the crazy roles. I for on cannot bring myself to like her. Two evil roles in a row immediately blacklists you in my book.



She is the epitome of crazy and a certified one at that. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree because she is exactly like her mother if not worse. But worry the writers have blessed us with a character to serve up some mega crazy to the evil mother in law and sister in law in the form of a new bride in the family replacing Chae Won.



These two are just a delight to watch. An older couple but they are so cute that you can't help but love them together. The cutest thing ever.

So far this is a great drama that's currently airing. And can be watched here >>> www.viki.com 









Comments