So Ji Sub- 6pm Ground



6pm Ground



Disclaimer: I love So Ji Sub. Fan for life like he is the best looking thing for me. I honestly think he is a good actor. That being said  i need to ask is he serious about this rap thing???

The first mv i saw by him was Pick Up Line. And i thought it was the funniest thing ever. I mean it made my friends laugh and we were thinking kay so maybe he's just doing this for fun.


I love this video and the first time i heard it,  i couldn't help but just jam to it...keke

My dude comes out with this???

The only song i can say i would definitely listen to and purchase is Eraser. It is pretty much the only thing i can listen to. All the other songs are Okay just not my cup of tea. 

Maybe i'm just not into the style of it...hmmm. I still Love So Ji Sub even if he as much as claps i'd call it art.... What can i say i'm a fan.

Judging by the MVs of 2 songs the album seems promising. Kinda grows on you. Might grow on me who knows.

Some of the songs have MVs and here they are.

Park Shin Hye and Yoon Seung Ho

1. Eraser - Kinda sound like you're at a circus



2. Picnic


3. Rulers



4. 6pm Ground





Comments