Saeguk Hotties

So i'm almost done watching the drama that aired early last year. Don't know how i missed it. I think it's due tio the fact that pretty much since i started my obsession, i have made it a mission to steer clear of Saeguks. I had this preconceived notion that it was filled with boring historical stuff and bad stories. 


Man was i wrong.
Kim Soo Hyun
The stories in some of them actually make sense it's ridiculous. There's the usual one sided love, some kind of mean older person and their younger counter part. Then que totally hot guy to save the whole think and make you believe in History. They help you find and see the romance in traditional stuff. 

Song Jae Rim
The older way of speaking Hangul is actually very pleasant to hear. And it makes me want to learn the language even more. How didn't i know about the actors in this drama, there are some nicely hidden gems here.
Ji Jin Hee
I was totally taken by two actors literarily seconds after their first appearance in "The Moon Embracing The Sun". The lead actor Kim Soo Hyun  and his freakishly hot guard/ best friend  Song Jae Rim are so sexy.  The kid actors were freaking awesome too. I mean they set a really good foundation for an epic drama in my book.

Lee Jun Ki in arang and the magistrate just made historical officials look cool.


Lee Jun Ki


Some Saeguks i have seen and totally recommend:





Comments